However, they aren’t great at teaching you how to use them! That’s why iPad instructions are in high demand with each new release.
I’m here to tell you that this does not need to be a problem any longer. You can get lifetime updates of iPad video lessons, and see step-by-step instructions that show you exactly what you need to know in order to make your iPad work.
By the time you get through the iPad training, you will be an expert with this device. Heck, you’ll probably be able to teach your friends, kids or even grandkids a thing or two! But you have to learn by following an iPad video manual.
Where Apple Made a Huge Mistake
Apple’s biggest mistake was a lack of instructions. This is especially true for those people that just don’t take to technology as quick as the younger generation. They need some type of iPad instructions in order to understand how to operate this device efficiently.
Guess what? The instructions finally exist. To see more, click here to check out iPad video lessons for yourself. You’ll be happy that you did!
But getting back to our story…
Apple seems to have forgotten about their customers, and this is crazy to me. Thankfully good people decided to take it upon themselves to create video lessons, instruction manuals and training for those that just don’t gravitate toward technology the way that others seem to do without any problem.
Here’s the best part about iPad video lessons…
Why IPad Instructions Can Really Help You Master This Device
- When you join the program, you’ll have access to a lifetime’s worth of membership information. Remember, this is important for those technologically challenged when it comes to the Apple iPad. Updates are going to take place all the time, and you’ll need to learn about this information firsthand if you are going to master it. Lifetime membership will keep you up-to-date on everything related to the iPad and all that it has to offer.
- The information is available to you 24 hours a day/7 days a week whenever you need it. You can instantly check out the iPad instructions to learn about anything that may be hindering your progress with this amazing device. It doesn’t matter what age you are, as long as you are willing to learn. Retirement be damned!
- Whether you are a newbie, intermediate or novice, you will be able to grow your skills with the iPad at an exponential rate once you begin taking these lessons. And the great thing about this training is that you can invest in yourself and see how to use this fantastic technology.
- Not only that, but you can learn at your own pace. That’s another great thing about iPad instructions on the Internet. If you need to review something that’s just not clicking, you can rewind and watch it 100 times if needed. If you seem to have missed something along the way, you can review the videos to find out where you missed out.
- Innovative and productive iPad training techniques right at your fingertips. You may think that you know nothing about the iPad right now, and that may be true, but by the time you’re through you will be more productive and innovative then anyone you know. That’s how valuable the information in this program will be.
If you are ready to get started, please click here to check out iPad video lessons today.
Or if you’re not ready just yet…
It’s Finally Time to Take the Fear Out Of iPad Technology
Let’s face it. If you just don’t grasp technology the way you once did, learning to use the iPad can be a scary, fearful and frustrating experience.
But it doesn’t need to be… That’s what I’m here to tell you today.
You see, instructions for the iPad have been relatively scarce up until now, but the good people at iPad video lessons finally decided to take the bull by the horns and share the knowledge and experience that they have accumulated over the years with those in need of this training.
You will no longer be in the dark when it comes to using your iPad. It will no longer feel like a foreign device to you anymore. You’ll be able to access your iPad at any moment and do whatever you please. There won’t be any frustration, fear or lack of understanding on your part any longer once you begin using the training.
Are you ready to get started? There’s no point waiting any longer.
Click here to learn more about iPad video lessons today. They will change your life.
iOS: Hiding iCloud Books
For today's Quick Tip, Melissa Holt's gonna talk about how to remove old purchased items from iBooks under iOS, so if you don't want to see every single book you've ever bought at once, you don't have to. You can always re-download past purchases, of course, but at least they won't just be hanging out in iBooks forever!
See Original Article
Rockstar Consortium, Inc. announced a major patent sale to licensing firm RPX on Tuesday. The company, which is co-owned by Apple, Microsoft, BlackBerry, Ericsson, and Sony, will part with more than 4,000 patents, the bulk of its remaining patent portfolio. The move signals a further de-escalation of the patent wars in the mobile space, because RPX will license the patents to some 30 different groups of companies across the industry.
See Original Article
If you got some useful info from this tutorial and want another, check out this link for more iPad learning!
Today Apple released updates for iOS (iPhone and iPad) as well as Mac OS X Yosemite. In addition, they also updated Apple TV. A big day for the Cupertino company.
The update is available over-the-air through the Software Update section of the Settings app and includes bug fixes and performances improvements, and reduces the amount of free storage needed to perform iOS updates.
Today’s software update release is available for all devices running iOS 8 including: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iSee Original Article
Ever wonder what would happen if you dropped an iPhone 6 from more than 101,000 feet above the Earth? Well wonder no more.
Urban Armor Gear sent a brand new iPhone 6 on the ultimate adventure to the stratosphere. On its journey, the iPhone reached a height of over 101,000 feet and encountered temperatures as cold as -79 degrees F and winds as strong as 70 MPH. During the descent the iPhone 6 and flight rig withstood a 150 PRM rotation as …
See Original Article
If you enjoyed this tip and want another, visit this link for more iPad tips!
Want to shoot better protraits with your iPhone? Vern Seward shows you how in this the first of a three part series on taking portraits in this installment of iPhoneography 101.
See Original Article
If you enjoyed this tutorial and want more, click here for more iPad learning!