However, they aren’t great at teaching you how to use them! That’s why iPad instructions are in high demand with each new release.
I’m here to tell you that this does not need to be a problem any longer. You can get lifetime updates of iPad video lessons, and see step-by-step instructions that show you exactly what you need to know in order to make your iPad work.
By the time you get through the iPad training, you will be an expert with this device. Heck, you’ll probably be able to teach your friends, kids or even grandkids a thing or two! But you have to learn by following an iPad video manual.
Where Apple Made a Huge Mistake
Apple’s biggest mistake was a lack of instructions. This is especially true for those people that just don’t take to technology as quick as the younger generation. They need some type of iPad instructions in order to understand how to operate this device efficiently.
Guess what? The instructions finally exist. To see more, click here to check out iPad video lessons for yourself. You’ll be happy that you did!
But getting back to our story…
Apple seems to have forgotten about their customers, and this is crazy to me. Thankfully good people decided to take it upon themselves to create video lessons, instruction manuals and training for those that just don’t gravitate toward technology the way that others seem to do without any problem.
Here’s the best part about iPad video lessons…
Why IPad Instructions Can Really Help You Master This Device
- When you join the program, you’ll have access to a lifetime’s worth of membership information. Remember, this is important for those technologically challenged when it comes to the Apple iPad. Updates are going to take place all the time, and you’ll need to learn about this information firsthand if you are going to master it. Lifetime membership will keep you up-to-date on everything related to the iPad and all that it has to offer.
- The information is available to you 24 hours a day/7 days a week whenever you need it. You can instantly check out the iPad instructions to learn about anything that may be hindering your progress with this amazing device. It doesn’t matter what age you are, as long as you are willing to learn. Retirement be damned!
- Whether you are a newbie, intermediate or novice, you will be able to grow your skills with the iPad at an exponential rate once you begin taking these lessons. And the great thing about this training is that you can invest in yourself and see how to use this fantastic technology.
- Not only that, but you can learn at your own pace. That’s another great thing about iPad instructions on the Internet. If you need to review something that’s just not clicking, you can rewind and watch it 100 times if needed. If you seem to have missed something along the way, you can review the videos to find out where you missed out.
- Innovative and productive iPad training techniques right at your fingertips. You may think that you know nothing about the iPad right now, and that may be true, but by the time you’re through you will be more productive and innovative then anyone you know. That’s how valuable the information in this program will be.
If you are ready to get started, please click here to check out iPad video lessons today.
Or if you’re not ready just yet…
It’s Finally Time to Take the Fear Out Of iPad Technology
Let’s face it. If you just don’t grasp technology the way you once did, learning to use the iPad can be a scary, fearful and frustrating experience.
But it doesn’t need to be… That’s what I’m here to tell you today.
You see, instructions for the iPad have been relatively scarce up until now, but the good people at iPad video lessons finally decided to take the bull by the horns and share the knowledge and experience that they have accumulated over the years with those in need of this training.
You will no longer be in the dark when it comes to using your iPad. It will no longer feel like a foreign device to you anymore. You’ll be able to access your iPad at any moment and do whatever you please. There won’t be any frustration, fear or lack of understanding on your part any longer once you begin using the training.
Are you ready to get started? There’s no point waiting any longer.
Click here to learn more about iPad video lessons today. They will change your life.
QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
Did you know that you can use your Mac to record a video of your iOS device's screen, making it easy to show an inexperienced user how to access an app or change a setting? That's the subject of today's Quick Tip, and we think it's a pretty darned cool feature of Yosemite. We're happy to do anything we can to make you seem more like a wizard to your friends and family!
See Original Article
The Next Apple TV Reportedly Won’t Play 4K Video
If you’re holding out hope for some drastic video quality improvements in the next Apple TV may be disappointed.
According to a new report, the next generation Apple TV will reportedly not support 4K video streaming.
The report, from BuzzFeed, indicates the next Apple TV will arrive with a host of new features but not high-definition 4K capabilities. This is an unfortunate development because many services such as Netflix and Amazon offer content in 4K format.
A source familiar with AppSee Original Article
Report Claims Only 6% of iPhone Owners Use Apple Pay
A new report claims only 6 percent of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus owners use Apple’s mobile payments service and 85 percent have yet to even try it.
The figure is up from 5 percent in November 2014, according to “Apple Pay By The Numbers: Adoption And Behavior,” a report from payments-focused company PYMNTS.com and shopper insights company InfoScout.
9 percent of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus owners have tried Apple Pay but aren’t currently using it, up from 4 percent …
See Original Article
Apple is reportedly launching a new reserve and pickup system for the Apple Watch in its retail stores.
With the new system, customers would be able to customize a watch online before trying it on and completing the purchase in-store.
Accroding to 9to5Mac, citing unnamed sources:
The Reserve and Pickup system for the Apple Watch will differ from the existing Personal Pickup system for other products, which allows customers to fully purchase items online before picking them up at Apple retail lSee Original Article
If you liked this post and want some more great stuff, check out this link for more iPad tutorials!
myType Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone and iPad: $49.99
If you do a lot of typing on your iPhone or iPad, you might want a keyboard. We have a deal on a foldable, portable, wireless keyboard called myType. It's small enough to fit in your pockets when folded (if you have big pockets), and it's designed to work with iPhone, iPad, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. it's powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, and through our deal you can get it for $49.99.
See Original Article