However, they aren’t great at teaching you how to use them! That’s why iPad instructions are in high demand with each new release.
I’m here to tell you that this does not need to be a problem any longer. You can get lifetime updates of iPad video lessons, and see step-by-step instructions that show you exactly what you need to know in order to make your iPad work.
By the time you get through the iPad training, you will be an expert with this device. Heck, you’ll probably be able to teach your friends, kids or even grandkids a thing or two! But you have to learn by following an iPad video manual.
Where Apple Made a Huge Mistake
Apple’s biggest mistake was a lack of instructions. This is especially true for those people that just don’t take to technology as quick as the younger generation. They need some type of iPad instructions in order to understand how to operate this device efficiently.
Guess what? The instructions finally exist. To see more, click here to check out iPad video lessons for yourself. You’ll be happy that you did!
But getting back to our story…
Apple seems to have forgotten about their customers, and this is crazy to me. Thankfully good people decided to take it upon themselves to create video lessons, instruction manuals and training for those that just don’t gravitate toward technology the way that others seem to do without any problem.
Here’s the best part about iPad video lessons…
Why IPad Instructions Can Really Help You Master This Device
- When you join the program, you’ll have access to a lifetime’s worth of membership information. Remember, this is important for those technologically challenged when it comes to the Apple iPad. Updates are going to take place all the time, and you’ll need to learn about this information firsthand if you are going to master it. Lifetime membership will keep you up-to-date on everything related to the iPad and all that it has to offer.
- The information is available to you 24 hours a day/7 days a week whenever you need it. You can instantly check out the iPad instructions to learn about anything that may be hindering your progress with this amazing device. It doesn’t matter what age you are, as long as you are willing to learn. Retirement be damned!
- Whether you are a newbie, intermediate or novice, you will be able to grow your skills with the iPad at an exponential rate once you begin taking these lessons. And the great thing about this training is that you can invest in yourself and see how to use this fantastic technology.
- Not only that, but you can learn at your own pace. That’s another great thing about iPad instructions on the Internet. If you need to review something that’s just not clicking, you can rewind and watch it 100 times if needed. If you seem to have missed something along the way, you can review the videos to find out where you missed out.
- Innovative and productive iPad training techniques right at your fingertips. You may think that you know nothing about the iPad right now, and that may be true, but by the time you’re through you will be more productive and innovative then anyone you know. That’s how valuable the information in this program will be.
If you are ready to get started, please click here to check out iPad video lessons today.
Or if you’re not ready just yet…
It’s Finally Time to Take the Fear Out Of iPad Technology
Let’s face it. If you just don’t grasp technology the way you once did, learning to use the iPad can be a scary, fearful and frustrating experience.
But it doesn’t need to be… That’s what I’m here to tell you today.
You see, instructions for the iPad have been relatively scarce up until now, but the good people at iPad video lessons finally decided to take the bull by the horns and share the knowledge and experience that they have accumulated over the years with those in need of this training.
You will no longer be in the dark when it comes to using your iPad. It will no longer feel like a foreign device to you anymore. You’ll be able to access your iPad at any moment and do whatever you please. There won’t be any frustration, fear or lack of understanding on your part any longer once you begin using the training.
Are you ready to get started? There’s no point waiting any longer.
Click here to learn more about iPad video lessons today. They will change your life.
Pokémon TCG Online for the iPad Updated with XY: Phantom Forces Support
The Pokémon Company today has updated its iPad version of Pokémon TCG Online. Version 2.24.0 of the game adds support for the Pokémon TCG XY: Phantom Forces expansion, the XY Trainer Kit—Bisharp and Wigglytuff 2-player set. This means players will be able to use Trainer Tokens to purchase 5-card Phantom Forces booster packs within the app. Players will also be able to redeem codes found in all three physical versions of the expansions to unlock digital versions of those decks.
Pokémon TCSee Original Article
Despite advances in technology Apple has managed to keep their costs in producing the iPad Air 2 at roughly the same amount as that of the first iPad Air.
According to research firm IHS however, Apple’s profit margin on the new iPad has taken a hit.
The 16GB iPad Air 2 model costs $275 to build, while the top-end model, the 128GB LTE version, costs $358. Consumers pay $499 for the 16BG model and $829 for the 128GB version.
“Apple’s implied profit margin …
See Original Article
If you learned a little from this post and want more, check out this link for more iPad lessons!
After bringing its online game Pokémon TCG Online to the iPad, The Pokémon Company has released Camp Pokémon to the App Store. The game is aimed at toddlers more than older Pokémon fans, but its release shows that the Nintendo subsidiary is at least willing to embrace mobile devices.
The game encourages children ages 6-8 to “discover the amazing world of Pokémon” by participating in activities on a Pokémon-themed island. The app features six games for children to play to sharpen their PoSee Original Article
If you enjoyed this post and want another, go here for more iPad tutorials!
Believe it or not, Rovio is at it again with another Angry Birds mash-up. This time, the famous bird and pig duo is outfitted with giant robot gear. With a bit of a throwback theme, the Angry Birds have been redesigned with a 1980s vibe. Step back in time as Autobirds join forces with Deceptihogs [...]
See Original Article
If you learned a little from this tutorial and want more, check out this link for more iPad tutorials!
How to Set A Complex iPhone Numeric Passcode That Doesn’t Suck
Even without Touch ID, it's important to secure the data on your mobile devices. Kelly explains how to set up a “Complex Passcode” that is easy to use but slightly more complex than regular old 4-digit codes.
See Original Article